FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Motor Supply Co. Bistro announces Masters 2013 cocktails list
Local buys, in-house aging and infusing, integral to bar
March 30, 2013 (COLUMBIA, S.C.) – Underscoring his revered farm-to shaker processes, head barman of Motor Supply Company Bistro, Joshua Streetman debuts the in-house Masters 2013 cocktail list.
With an ongoing regimen of drink infusions like a tequila infused with the first strawberries of the season from Cottle Farms, as well as bacon-infused vodka and more, this new list will lead diners into the spring season.
- Smashed Grapes - Remy Martin 1738, Cointreau, Taylor Fladgate Tawny Port, Lemon, Muddled Mint
- Panacea - Woodford Reserve Double Oak, Averna, Lemon Thyme Syrup, Drunken Cranberries
- Don Martinez - Don Julio Reposado, Luxardo Amaro Abano, Punt y Mes, Carmelized Lemon, Ginger Syrup
- Easy Virtue - Brugal Extra Viejho, Mount Gay Rum, Ginger, Orange Peel, Coca-Cola Syrup
- Blood and Sand - Black Grouse, Noilly Prat Rouge, Blood Orange, Maraschino Cherry
- Mastodon - Bulleit Rye, St-Germain, Falernum, Lime, Peychauds Bitters
- Charleston Negroni - American Spirit White Whiskey, Campari, Aperol, Noilly Prat Rouge — aged in-house in charred oak barrels
- Fifty Fifty - Ketel One, Cardinal Gin, Housemade Orange Bitters, Earl Grey-infused Rose Vermouth — aged in-house in charred oak barrels
- Harvest Martini - American Harvest Vodka, Tanqueray, Noilly Prat Blanc, House Pepper Vodka Rinse, Blue Cheese Olives, Saffron Scented Pearl Onions
The Maya End of the World Cocktail (house-infused hibiscus tequila, rum, blood orange juice, Aztec chocolate bitters and a yuzu sugar rim), created in partnership with the South Carolina State Museum exhibition, Secrets of the Maya, will also be available until June.
Motor Supply Co. Bistro has been serving New World, made-from-scratch cuisine in the Vista since 1989. Reservations can be made by calling 803-256-6687 or by visiting http://www.motorsupplycobistro.com.
Facebook: Motor Supply
Tracie Broom, Flock and Rally, 415.235.5718, firstname.lastname@example.org
Debi Schadel, Flock and Rally, 803.348.8861, email@example.com
Image by Forrest Clonts Studio