FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Motor Supply Announces Partner Farms for Harvest Week, Oct 16-21, 2012
Oct. 12, 2012 (COLUMBIA, S.C.) – Motor Supply Co. Bistro's Executive Chef, Tim Peters, announces 10 Midlands farms whose ingredients will be featured in dueling dishes during Harvest Week, the restaurant's celebration of the local, sustainable food scene.
The following farms will be included:
- Doko Farm – Blythewood, SC
- City Roots Urban Farm – Columbia, SC
- Cowassee Produce – Elgin, SC
- Caw Caw Creek Pastured Pork – St. Matthews, SC
- Wil-Moore Farms – Lugoff, SC
- Cottle Farms – Columbia, SC
- Freshly Grown Farms – Columbia, SC
- Red’s Garden – Columbia, SC
- Bell Honey – Rembert, SC
- Shady Grove Farm – Irmo, SC
Kicking off the week is Meet the Farmer Happy Hour on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 5:30PM-7PM. Attendees will be able to mingle with farmers and enjoy Motor's special Harvest Week artisan cocktail menu.
Motor Supply Co. Bistro has been serving New World, made-from-scratch cuisine in the Vista since 1989 at 920 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC, 29201. Reservations can be made by calling 803-256-6687 or by visiting http://www.motorsupplycobistro.com/reserve.
GET SOCIAL Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/motorsupply
Tracie Broom, Flock and Rally, 415.235.5718, firstname.lastname@example.org
Debi Schadel, Flock and Rally, 803.348.8861, email@example.com
Image by Amy Overstreet